- Ben Sheets (ATL) - 31% - @WAS - I don't like Washington's offense and I love Sheets' curve-ball. Let's keep your body together for a few games, big guy.
- Chris Tillman (BAL) - 2% - @CLE - He royally screwed me last time, so I almost didn't pick him. Your move, universe.
- Alex Cobb (TB) - 4% - SEA - Gets the vs. Seattle draw. Let's see if he can get the ball into the strike zone for 6 innings.
Here's how Thursday went:
- Edison Volquez (SD) - 51% - HOU - 9 IP, 0 ER (0.00 ERA), 0.44 WHIP, 5 K's, and a complete game shut-out Win. Nailed that one.
- Freddy Garcia (NYY) - 5% - @OAK - 5.2 IP, 4 ER (6.36 ERA), 1.93 WHIP, 6 K's and the loss. Didn't nail that one.
- Mike Leake (CIN) - 16% - ARI - 5.1 IP, 6 ER (10.13 ERA), 2.25 WHIP, 2 K's, and the loss. Getting worse.
- Luke Hochevar (KC) - 7% - SEA - Didn't pitch, so I guess that stops the bleeding.